At Kingsland we promote a culture of openness and trust
- Our Staff Wellbeing Policy outlines how we promote Wellbeing, for example through our systems, actions, attitude and support. All staff are responsible for looking after the Wellbeing of themselves and their colleagues.
- We have a mental health lead with responsibility for staff Wellbeing. We also have a Wellbeing team on each site.
- We promote openness about mental health in our school through staff meetings, dedicated noticeboards, weekly emails from the Wellbeing team.
- We signpost staff to supportive services both internal (for example the Wellbeing Team) and external (for example Schools Advisory Service, local and national support agencies).
- We hold an annual staff Wellbeing survey and other surveys in between.
- Staff Wellbeing is on the agenda at SMT meetings, governor meetings and staff meetings.
- We hold discussions with the staff team about issues that can impact Wellbeing, for example workload.